Pakistan: 2 young married girls died, 2 others injured while switching on the light of kitchen

Chakwal (Staff Reporter) Gas leakage caused the two women dead, while a man and a woman injured. This incident happened in a neighboring village Tatral, (District Chakwal/ Pakistan) where two young married girls went to the kitchen. According to reports both young married sisters Faiza Bibi and Gulshan Bibi went to the kitchen on Sunday morning for preparing breakfast for their family. But the kitchen suddenly caught fire when they switched on a light, causing both girls dead and injuring their mother Abida Parveen and brother Hamid Raza. Their mother Abida Parveen is in critical condition and has been hospitalized in Kharian. The funeral of both girls was attended by a large number of villagers with tears in their eyes.
Share on Google Plus

Contact Us:

Please Note: We are not agree with any content/speech which could be disliked, hateful or undesired. We publish it only for your information.