Anonymous ‘Leak’ Donald Trump’s Already Public ‘Private’ Details

Donald Trump
In their ongoing cyber-crusade against Donald Trump, the ‘hactivist’ group Anonymous has posted a new online video claiming to reveal personal details of the Republican presidential hopeful.
They leaked Donald Trump’s already  public ‘private’ phone numbers, addresses and social security number in a move that they say is a new phase of their “total war” against the GOP frontrunner
Russia Today reports:
Members of the hacktivist collective have data dumped what they claimed to be some of Trump’s most sensitive information, which includes his private cell phone number, SSN and address of his Palm Beach residence in Florida. Moreover, the “doxxing” has targeted Trump’s personal agent and legal representatives, whose phone numbers have now “gained publicity.”
“These are provided for informational purposes only,” Anonymous said in a YouTube video. “… That might be able to assist you all in independently investigating this would-be dictator.”

While the latest “leak” was advertised as a Phase-II in the operation against Trump, some in the hacktivist collective pointed out that the released information was already publicly available or no longer accurate.
Seems to be outdated information, take it with a grain of salt
    In fact Donald Trump himself shared the “private” cell phone number back in August of last year on Twitter.
    Thank you ! Call me on my cellphone 917.756.8000 and listen to my campaign message.

    Anonymous is calling this anti-Trump operation #OpWhiteRose, after a non-violent resistance group in Nazi Germany. Hackers announced the operation on March 16, saying that its major goal was “to unite to fight fascism”.

    Earlier in March, Anonymous already leaked some of Trump’s voicemail messages from 2012, which uncovered American liberal media’s support for the billionaire.
    The hacktivist group first threatened Trump with war in December, when he said he would look to ban all Muslims from entering the United States.
    Since then, they’ve taken down Trump Tower website and launched a petition, calling for Trump to be banned from entering the UK, which gained more than half a million signatures.
Share on Google Plus

Contact Us:

Any body may contact us via comment for any quiry. We will respond in earlier moments.